Kraus LVT Winspit
Winspit LVT speckled
With its subtle speckled appearance, this versatile finish compliments many styles of room.
Kraus flooring is comprised of multiple layers of backing that are fused together. However, unlike traditional vinyl flooring, this new technology features a rigid core, resulting in a firmer, more durable product. As the core layer is comprised of limestone, it has a higher density, offering improved resistance from scratches or dents from heavy items or furniture being placed on top of it. This feature also makes SPC less susceptible to expansion in cases of extreme temperature change, whilst providing resistance to moisture. The features of SPC make it an ideal choice for all domestic and commercial locations. With a diamond coated finish and integral underlay its fats to fit, worry-free flooring.
Look & Style
With today's digital printing technologies, Kraus flooring tiles and planks closely resemble the natural finishes of wood, stone, ceramic, and marble, giving the consumer endless design options and the ability to have the same flooring product with different finishes through the house.
- Easy join and click system - No glue required
- Integrated underlay - No further underlay required
- Stain proof - Easy to clean and maintain
- Install over most existing hard surface subfloors
- 100% Waterproof - Ideal for bathroom and kitchens
- Natural look and feel
- Suitable to be used in conjunction with water radiant underfloor heating systems
- Scuff and stain resistant
- Rigid core for easy installation
|Board Size||610 x 305mm|
|Residential Warranty||25 Years|
|Light Commercial Warranty||5 Years|
Write Your Own Review